1.According to the passage, which of the following is true of the small businesses in the US ?
A．All of them close down in the first two years.
B．Most of them fail within the first two years.
C．They all make big profits.
D．Only half of them continue to operate after the first two years.
1. Which of the following do you think is the best description of Phoenix's Surface Stereo Imager Camera, according to your understanding of the passage?
A)It imitates human vision and is able to capture three-dimensional images.
B)It imitates human voice and is able to record slight sounds while taking photos.
C)It takes clear photos that show every detail of the object.
D)It is this particular type of camera that can take wide angle pictures.
1. Formulated in 1823, the Monroe Doctrine asserted that the Americas were no longer open to European colonization,
A. stated firmly
B. argued light-mindedly
C. thought seriously
D. announced regrettably
2. The number of United States citizens who are eligible to vote continues to increase.
3. During the Second World War, all important resources in the U.S. were allocated by the federal government.
4. It is postulated that population trends have an effect on economic fluctuations.